Monday, December 26, 2011

More from New York

The Flat Iron Building, one of
New York's first steel
skyscrapers.



The financial district of south Manhattan. Wall St is here.




Times Square is always lively and fun, particularly at night.







Reading the stocks at Times Square.











Whilst I'm now in Canada I wanted to share some more of my photos from New York with everyone. I really enjoyed this city and more time here would have allowed me to explore it in more detail than what I did. I saw only the most obvious tourist places but when I was talking with a Canadian in the train on the way to Huntsville he was telling me where he went in Greenwich Village to hear the music he loved. He also went to the Whitehorse Inn, the pub where Dylan Thomas drank himself to death with 18 scotches. Now that's really definng your tourist interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment