Friday, October 8, 2010

Hotel la Cloche where we stayed in Dijon. It was grand in a slightly dated way. It was meant to be the best in Dijon. Its service and food were excellent.









This is the first woman that I actually chatted up in France. I think I was attracted by her sense of fashion and the subtlety of her make up. She turned out to be Turkish.















The Hotel Prieure in Chamonix. It was a 3 star hotel (think ski lodge) with a 5 star view of Mont Blanc. And all of the rooms faced the mountain, unlike in Nice where a room with a view to the sea cost an extra 50 euros per night. I just walked to the beach.




View of Mont Blanc from my balcony. Talk about a room with a view.












Does anyone want a box of Petrus while I'm in France? That's a 1999 vintage for just 1450 euros per bottle.




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment